What can I do about expensive possessions—like jewelry and camera equipment—that are far more valuable than the coverage limits of my homeowner's policy?

You can extend the limits of coverage for specific items by purchasing additional coverage, either through an endorsement to your existing policy or with a separate policy.

Bruce Matthews

C. Bruce Matthews, CWM®, CTEP®
Founder Of Truoptions

With over 25 years of
experience in aiding North
Carolinians, Bruce Matthews
is the choice as a
knowledgeable partner
to help you understand
your insurance and
financial options.